The myPhonak app offers you remote control functionality like volume change and program adjustment. It also provides enhanced functionality with the ability to customize and personalize the sounds of your hearing programs to suit your listening needs. Based on the connected hearing aid, you can access status information like state of the battery charge, wearing time and more.
The myPhonak app enables you to communicate with your hearing care professional, provide feedback, and have your hearing aids adjusted remotely and in real-time. To use the Remote Support and Hearing Diary in this app, you will need an invitation from your hearing care professional.
Remote Support and Hearing Diary are available in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland and Australia.
The myPhonak app empowers you to:
- adjust the volume, change program or ambient balance while streaming or tinnitus noiser intensity of your hearing aids
- personalize and customize your hearing programs by making adjustments to the sounds of your hearing aids
- save your adjustments in the app so you can use them at any time
- access to status information like battery state of charge and wearing time
- get your hearing aids adjusted by your hearing care professional in real-time and remotely
- see and talk with your hearing care professional during your remote fitting session
- experience your new adjustments and give immediate feedback during the remote session
- send feedback and communicate via messages with your hearing care professional about your listening experience
- Phonak Audéo™ M (Marvel)
- Phonak Bolero™ M (Marvel)
- Phonak Audéo™ B-Direct*
*without advanced remote control features.
Audéo™ M hearing aids purchased before September 2019 require a firmware update of the hearing aid to enable advanced remote control. Please visit your hearing care professional.
myPhonak app can be used on Google Mobile Services (GMS) certified AndroidTM devices supporting Bluetooth 4.2 and Android OS 6.0 or newer.
If you want to check if your smartphone is compatible, please visit our compatibility checker: http://marvel-support.phonak.com/en/audeo-m-cell-phone-compatibility/
The myPhonak app is compatible with Phonak hearing aids with Bluetooth connectivity.
Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Bluetooth® is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG
Require Android 6.0 and up